Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Completely gut renovated with the following features:
- Checkerboard Marble Floors
- Finely Finished Grand Herringbone 1912 Wood Floors
- Mosaic tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Marble floor closets
- Marble countertops
- Carrera marble window sills
- Marble tile bathrooms
- English Oak molding throughout
- Layered soundproof windows
- Whirlpool jacuzzi tubs
- Recessed lighting
- Pre War High ceilings
- Coffered lighting
- Steel Miele Dishwashers
Steel Viking 6 Burner Stoves
This is a Full Time Doorman; Elevator; Pre-war; Building Amenities: Laundry Room;Building Policy: Pet Policy: Pets Allowed.
Rental Policy: Shares: Case By Case. No Walls. Guarantors Allowed.
Please call /email me today to schedule a visit of this property and any other you may find on this website. I, WILL FIND YOU THEDWELLING MAKING YOU HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE TO LIVE IN !
$14,450, Four Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 75WEREU5