Bordering Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn, Boerum Hill is one of Brooklyn’s prettiest neighborhoods, filled with beautiful brownstone- and tree-lined streets.
The area’s boundaries are Schermerhorn Street to the north and Warren or Wyckoff streets to the south, and Smith or Court streets and Fourth Avenue to the west and east, but Boerum Hill shares many of its characteristics with Cobble Hill and Downtown Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#49Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 16% Pre War
- 15% Walk-Up
- 10% New Building
- 9% Townhouse
- Newly Renovated
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Amazing Oversized Windows
- High Ceilings
- Lots of Cabinets
- Wonderful Kitchen Space.
EXTREMELY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD
WELL MANICURED TREE LINED BLOCK
1 BLOCK AWAY FROM F, and G TRAINS, ONLY 8 MINUTES FROM NYC.
* 15 MINUTES WALK FROM THE BROOKLYN NETS ARENA (BARCLAYS CENTER) JUST A SHORT WALK AWAY FROM ATLANTIC CENTER MALL, and B.A.M. (BROOKLYN ACADEMY OF MUSIC)
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 30-40X the rent and have decent credit
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. (Tri-State Guarantors ok!)
* This apartment is available ASAP!
$2,300, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 00124371
F GBergen St (0.12 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.32 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.39 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.47 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.48 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.5 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.55 mi)
F GCarroll St (0.56 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.58 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.59 mi)