If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
W145/Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
This unit not only delivers new hardwood floors and a TON of natural sunlight, but the master bedroom just off the living room has double doors and the bathroom has a full soaking tub. The eat-in kitchen is spacious and fabulous while the crown moldings accent the space and give it a ton of charm! Priced at $1395 - You'd better jump on this NOW!
- Polished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Natural Sunlight
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ample Closet Space
- Heat/Hot Water Included..
Close to ALL transportation, restaurants & shopping!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$1,395, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: BB1012-141W145-16