If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, MODERN 4Br/2B in a Pre-War Building off BROADWAY! This is by far one of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL apartments on the market right now! With exposed brick walls, 4 over-sized bedrooms, more living space than anyone would know what to do with, a modern, GUT renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a TON of natural light AND 2 FULL Bathrooms, this is the PERFECT space for a family OR roommates/shares looking to MAKE A STATEMENT! Priced at JUST $3000/Monthly - This space is a MUST-SEE! The photos speak for themselves...
- Polished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Exposed Brick Walls
- 2 Full Bathrooms with Soaking Tubs
- MODERN Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- More than enough Closet Space
- Natural Sunlight
- Heat/Hot Water Included
- Close to ALL transportation, restaurants & shopping!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent & good credit...
- $100.00 Application Fee per applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One month of rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$3,000, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- Web ID: BB1012-3660BWAY-25
1157th St (0.28 mi)
C155th St (0.29 mi)
1145th St (0.33 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.46 mi)
C163rd St (0.5 mi)
B155th St (0.54 mi)
3148th St (0.68 mi)
1137th St (0.72 mi)
A C 1168th St (0.83 mi)
3145th St (0.89 mi)