Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Located on W109th St @ Amsterdam Ave
- Close to the 1, B and C Trains. This is A Prime Location !
- Come Take A Look at This Booming Neighborhood !
Apartment Specs :
- 2 bedrooms/1 bath
- Open Layout
- Spacious Living Room
- Great Share!
- Wonderful Views
- Perfect mix of modern and Pre-War
Apartment Features/Details :
- These are ACTUAL PHOTOS OF APARTMENT
- Marble Counter Tops
- Cherry Wood Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- WASHER/DRYER !
- Hard Wood Floors
- Tiled Kitchen and Bathroom Floors
- Great Designer Overhead Lighting as well as Natural Light
- Closet Space
- Very Clean and Comfortable Apartment in Meticulously Maintained Building
- $2600 / Month
- Heat + Hot Water Included
- Clean and Ready for Move In This Week !
- This is an Exclusive Listing ; first $500 deposit from qualified applicant gets it !
- Showing Everyday 9am - 8pm! Call or EMAIL NOW !
Call or EMAIL to view this and many more places! We have tons of great affordable apartments all over Uptown Manhattan and Brooklyn. Both Fee and NO Fee.
** Applicants should have GOOD CREDIT and make 35 X's the Monthly Rent - or - have a Guarantor who has GOOD credit and makes 70 X's the Monthly rent!
$2,600, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 109 Beacon2
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.11 mi)
1103rd St (0.31 mi)
1116th St (0.32 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.38 mi)
B C103rd St (0.49 mi)
B C116th St (0.53 mi)
2 3110th St (0.71 mi)
B C96th St (0.78 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.8 mi)
2 3116th St (0.8 mi)