If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Convent Avenue/133rd Street
Gorgeous *Pre-War* 1Br on QUIET, BEAUTIFUL CONVENT AVENUE! This space really has it all with an eat-in kitchen, crown molding, polished hardwood floors throughout and eastern exposure which faces the NY Structural Biology Center - for a stunning view! Sunlight DRENCHES the apartment and the space feels open and warm! Priced right @ $1495 with ONE MONTH FREE.. this unit is a STEAL and WON'T LAST LONG!
- Polished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Eastern Exposure/Natural Sunlight
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ample Closet Space
- Close to ALL transportation, restaurants & shopping!
- Heat/Hot Water Included..
AND.. ONE MONTH/LAST MONTHS RENT FREE!!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$1,495, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: BB1012-10608CV-22