Extending from 155th Street to Dyckman Street, Washington Heights is home to some of the most interesting geographic features in Manhattan.
The neighborhood’s lofty name is derived from the fact that—at 256 feet above sea level—it is situated at the highest point in Manhattan. Because of its steep inclines, numerous "step" streets (one of which has 130 stairs) connect one street to the next.
The population of Washington Heights is over 150,000.learn more about this neighborhood
#51Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Elevator Building
- 12% Walk-Up
- 2% Post War
W165th Street/Fort Washington Avenue DETAILS
ONE MONTH FREE in this Fabulous *PRE-WAR* 1Br Next to Columbia University! This gorgeous building is situated steps from Columbia University and finds itself in scenic Washington Heights! The neighborhood is all a buzz with fabulous restaurants and shopping popping up all over the place! The unit itself is a large 1Br with an eat-in kitchen, tons of sunlight and linoleum flooring throughout - which allows you to get really creative with the space! Offering crown moldings as well, this updated Pre-War, Elevator building is the perfect place to call home - Underpriced @ $1595!
- A ton of natural light
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Crown Molding
- Steps to Columbia University
- Close to ALL Transportation, Restaurants & Shopping!
- Heat/Hot Water Included
- LAST MONTHS RENT/ONE MONTH RENT FREE!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)
$1,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: BB1012-130FW-5J