Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- High above 2nd Avenue is this one of a kind PRE-WAR, PRIME EAST VILLAGE PENTHOUSE, with over 1200 square feet of Private Terraces
- Enter into the extra large living room with a marble, wrapped wood burning fireplace.
- Talk about sun filled? The Master Bedroom connects to your very own sub room, could be great for an indoor/outdoor dining area, or maybe a great home office.
- The Terraces showcase Eastern, Western, and Southern views that are truly breathtaking.
- The Kitchen is perfect with custom maple cabinets, black granite counter tops, and brand new stainless steel appliances.
All this with a 24HR Doorman and Laundry Room... YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE JEALOUS!!!
Call Wei to schedule an immediate viewing.
$6,600, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- 928 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 100042
L1st Av (0.21 mi)
L3rd Av (0.22 mi)
6Astor Place (0.24 mi)
N R8th St (0.34 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.45 mi)
F2nd Av (0.48 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.52 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.63 mi)
N RPrince St (0.72 mi)