Once home to a plethora of all types of immigrants, East Harlem actually used to have so many immigrants from Italy that one area was called Italian Harlem.
Now, East Harlem is home to the biggest concentrated Latino demographic in New York City, largely due to the influx of Puerto Rican immigrants post WWII. It’s no wonder that the alternate names for East Harlem are Spanish Harlem and El Barrio.learn more about this neighborhood
#55Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 22% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 8% New Building
ONE MONTH FEE!
Apartment Amenities Include:
- Queen Size Bedrooms with Built in Air Conditioning
- Huge Open layout with spacious livingroom
- 2 Beautiful Marble Baths
- Bathroom 1: Custom Stall Shower with Rain Shower Head
- Bathroom 2: Full Jacuzzi Tub with Jets and Rain Shower Head!
- Stainless Steel Kitchen with Dishwasher and Built in Wine Cooler!
- Oversized Granite Countertops
- Washer/Dryer in Unit!
- Private Backyard!
- Wide Plank Hardwood Floors
- Exposed Brick Throughout
- Recessed Overhead Lighting and Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms!
- Juliet Balcony off Master Bedroom!
$3,662, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 18043rdave
6103rd St (0.15 mi)
696th St (0.24 mi)
6110th St (0.49 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.73 mi)
2 3110th St (0.77 mi)
6116th St (0.78 mi)
B C103rd St (0.93 mi)
B C96th St (0.94 mi)
2 3116th St (0.96 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (1.02 mi)