The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
* Great Location * Nice Neighborhood * All Utilities included in the Fee * Price Under Market!!!
* Front facing light filled studio offer high ceilings, Sunsplased windows, ample closets, separate windowed kitchen area and full bathroom. Spacious Hardwood floors throughout.
* Steps to Transportations, Banks, Restaurants, Stores, Pharmacies and many more.
It won't last long.
* Call or Email me to make an appointment to secure your new home!!!
$1,750, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 253