Prospect Heights is relatively small in the realm of Brooklyn neighborhoods, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character.
Nestled between the lush greenery of Prospect Park to the south, the gem of Fort Greene to the north, the suburban comfort of Park Slope to the west, and the urban flavor of Crown Heights to the east, this culturally rich community has become a diverse middle-class outpost right in the heart of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#39Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 10% Brownstone
- 9% New Building
- 8% Elevator/Laundry Building
This briliantly laid out 3 bedroom in the Heart of Prospect Heights has much to boast other than the great location. The bedrooms are all King sized with shining hardwood, HUGE closets, Exposed Brick, and over-sized windows allowing for Stunning Sunlight. With a Fireplace both in the living area and one of the bedrooms this is the perfect blend of the modern condo and the classic haven. The Eat-In-Kitchen is worthy of hosting a feast. Not to mention the 7th Ave (B,Q) stop is 1 MINUTE AWAY! Start living with style!
- Close to Prospect Park/Barclay Center/Atlantic Mall
- Restaurants nearby - Close to city - Close to bars/nightlife - Near subways - Playground nearby
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (tri-state GUARANTORS!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
$3,500, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Post War
- Web ID: 126216
B Q7th Av (0.04 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.22 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.23 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.52 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.53 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.54 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.56 mi)
RUnion St (0.56 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.57 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.6 mi)