The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
o Pets OK except dogs
o High Ceiling
o Hardwood Floor
o No Laundry Room
o Heat+Hot Water Included
1) Completed application form.
2) $75 fee, by check payable to Eberhart Brothers, or cash. Credit cards are not accepted.
3) Copy of a photo ID of each applicant.
4) Letter of employment on company letterhead that states your position, length of employ, and your salary + bonuses, if any. This must be signed by the proper authority, with contact info.
5) Proof of income (pay stubs, bank statements, or letter from your CPA).
6) If you're self-employed, incldue a copy of your recent Tax Returns or a letter from your CPA.
- Financial Requirements Income = 40X the rent. Guarantor must = 80X the rent.
$2,695, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 0097
696th St (0.32 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.39 mi)
6103rd St (0.62 mi)
677th St (0.8 mi)
6110th St (0.95 mi)
B C96th St (1.12 mi)
B C86th St (1.14 mi)
2 3110th St (1.21 mi)
6116th St (1.23 mi)
668th St (1.25 mi)