The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- Parquet and plank wood flooring
- Spacious closets
- Energy-efficient windows with noise reduction
- Cable-ready with high-speed Internet available
- Renovated kitchen: Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave, granite custom maple or mahogany cabinetry.
- Upgraded ceramic tile flooring
- Linen closets for added storage
- Private apartment terraces
- 24-hour fitness center: features cardio theater equipment with individual LCD TVs, resistance machines and free weights.
- Controlled access entry in our elegant lobby
- Clothes-care facility
- Separate lounge area with flat-screen TV
- 24/7 Doorman: available to handle packages, address resident concerns and provide neighborhood information.
Cats & Dogs are welcome to stay!!!!
$4,082, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1123963
4 5 686th St (0.27 mi)
677th St (0.41 mi)
696th St (0.67 mi)
668th St (0.82 mi)
6103rd St (1.02 mi)
FLexington Av (1.07 mi)
B C86th St (1.09 mi)
B C81st St (1.11 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.2 mi)
B C96th St (1.26 mi)