Once home to a plethora of all types of immigrants, East Harlem actually used to have so many immigrants from Italy that one area was called Italian Harlem.
Now, East Harlem is home to the biggest concentrated Latino demographic in New York City, largely due to the influx of Puerto Rican immigrants post WWII. It’s no wonder that the alternate names for East Harlem are Spanish Harlem and El Barrio.learn more about this neighborhood
#55Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 22% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 8% New Building
* Apartment features:
- Fully restored and renovated penthouse corner unit on Central Park with 2700 sq. ft.
- Huge roof deck (1800 sq. ft) overlooking Central Park.
- 210 sq. ft. Grand Foyer with Arched Cathedral Tray Ceiling.
- Hand crafted, chevron patterned hard wood floors throughout.
- Victorian crown moldings.
- Multi-Zoned heating and cooling.
- 17 ft. long hallway closet.
- Expansive living room (25 ft. x 20 ft.) with Marble fireplace.
- Brand new gourmet chef's kitchen with top of the line stainless-steel appliances (Wolf Stove, Sub-Zero Fridge, Convection Microwave Oven).
- Dishwasher and Fridge handcrafted to match the kitchen cabinetry; you wont even know it's there!
- In unit Washer and Dryer.
- King sized Master Suite with private bath (separate shower and tub).
- Private walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom measuring 8ft x 14ft.
- Second King Sized Junior Master Suite with Private Bath on the opposite end of the unit (great for guests).
- 3rd King Sized Bedroom with private bath, antique fixtures and vanity
- 4th bedroom is ALSO King Sized!
- All 4 Bathrooms have Heated Towel Racks, Marble finishes, antique fixtures
* Building features
- 24hour Doorman
- Laundry (though you wont need it!)
- Package Storage
- Pet Friendly!!!!
To Schedule a Private Viewing Contact:
Perion Smith, DSA Realty Services
$23,500, Four Bedrooms, 4.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 5thaveluxury
696th St (0.29 mi)
6103rd St (0.39 mi)
B C96th St (0.58 mi)
B C103rd St (0.64 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.64 mi)
6110th St (0.69 mi)
2 3110th St (0.69 mi)
B C86th St (0.81 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.82 mi)
2 3116th St (0.95 mi)