The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- New York Elegance: Uniformed doorman at all hours. Sophisticated lobby with wood panel walls, marble floors, dome ceiling and plush seating.
- Luxury Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lit by alabaster sconces and decorated with crown moldings and chair rails. Decorative framed apartment entrance doors.
- Landscaped Spaces: Roof sundeck; plaza fountain, seating areas, and retail shops
- Amenities: 50-foot, two-lane exercise pool & sun terrace; fitness center; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas; children's playroom; lounge with kitchen; air conditioned laundry facility; Culligan water filtration; high-speed Internet.
- At Your Service: Options include attended, indoor garage; conference/business center; valet services in building; and more. Attended service entrance. Package room and delivery escort.
$3,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1087781
2 3Wall St (0.09 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.18 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.19 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.2 mi)
RRector St (0.25 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.27 mi)
1Rector St (0.28 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.28 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.34 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.37 mi)