Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Sunny & Bright One Bedroom on UWS, Right off of CPW!
- Hardwood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, Brand New Kitchen!
- Deco Fireplace!
- Lovely Brownstone Walk-Up on Quiet Tree Lined Street!
- Close to transportation - #1, 2, 3, B, & C Trains
- If this is not the apartment for you, I have access to THOUSANDS of listings throughout Manhattan & NYC!
$2,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 1982A