If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Now that the amazing price is out of the way, let's talk about the apartment. In short, it's GREAT!
Grab your paperwork and give me a call ASAP, because I can assure you that my phone be ringing off the hook and it will go really fast.
* Massive studio
* New renovations
* Lots of large windows and natural light
* Renovated bathroom
* Modern separate and renovated kitchen with tons of cabinets
* High ceilings
* Views of St. Nicholas Park
---- Actual photos of the apartment -----
*** Alert: Immaculately Kept Building With Laundry***
* Awesome area--Tons of fun
* Great restaurants and bars to choose all over
* Gyms, banks, and laundromats aplenty right in the area
* All the convenient shopping you could ever need close by
* Perfect proximity to CCNY (REALLY close), Columbia University, and Touro College
* Minutes away from the A/B/C train on 135th and St. Nicholas
* If you yell across the street to St. Nicholas Park you will be heard...it's that close!
Call/text/email me today
I've got other great apartments all over upper Manhattan, so give me a call if this isn't exactly what you're looking for and we'll find you the perfect one.
$1,400, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 18417
B C135th St (0.22 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.29 mi)
2 3135th St (0.44 mi)
2 3125th St (0.48 mi)
1125th St (0.49 mi)
1137th St (0.58 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.72 mi)
B C116th St (0.74 mi)
3145th St (0.8 mi)
2 3116th St (0.84 mi)