Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- Large combined living /kitchen space.
- Two split bedrooms (each easily acommodate a queen-sized bed).
- High ceilings and hardwood floors throughout.
- Free bike storage (covered and gated).
- Pet friendly.
- Steps to Myrtle Ave shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- Near Pratt, Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- Four blocks to G Train at Classon Ave.
- Easy access to Downtown Brooklyn (via Myrtle Ave buses or on foot) and its multiple subway lines.
- Available Sept 1st.
To schedule a private showing please contact David
$1,600, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 5081913
GClasson Av (0.4 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.53 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.53 mi)
GFlushing Av (0.6 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.62 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.85 mi)
GBroadway (0.87 mi)
J MLorimer St (0.89 mi)
J MHewes St (0.9 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.93 mi)