Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
Soaring one bedroom apartment! Big enough for a flex 2br -- WALLS OK! Or build a wall out of all of the friends who are going to want to hang out at your new apartment!
In this 4th floor (elevator building!), you'll also enjoy:
- brand new kitchen renovations, including granite countertops
- new appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- common roofdeck COMING SOON!
- shared backyard space!
- video intercom
- laundry in basement!
And of course proximity to all of the life and vigor of Alphabet City and the East Village!
Call/text/email Colin to see this unit now!
BEST PRACTICE ALERT:
Please have ALL of your documents together prior to viewing, as Manhattan rentals turnaround excruciatingly quickly! Documents you should have on hand (for all applicants and guarantors) include:
- 4 most recent paystubs (or school acceptance letter and financial aid award letter, if students)
- most recent W2
- most recent 1040
- most recent checking/savings account statements
- copy of state or federally-issued ID
- copy of social security card
$2,995, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 5066393
F2nd Av (0.34 mi)
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.39 mi)
L1st Av (0.57 mi)
J ZBowery (0.61 mi)
B DGrand St (0.66 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.67 mi)
6Astor Place (0.67 mi)
L3rd Av (0.74 mi)
6Spring St (0.76 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.76 mi)