Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
What's that, you ask? "Do TRUE three bedroom apartments in the East Village even exist?? Well? Do they??"
YES THEY DO. WITH ENORMOUS LIVING ROOMS. TWO *FULL* BATHROOMS. AND CLOSETS. Yes, even closets!
In this 3rd floor (elevator building!), you'll also enjoy:
- brand new kitchen renovations, including granite countertops
- new appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- common roofdeck COMING SOON!
- shared backyard space!
- video intercom
- laundry in basement!
And of course proximity to all of the life and vigor of the East Village!
Call/text/email Colin to see this unit now!
BEST PRACTICE ALERT:
Please have ALL of your documents together prior to viewing, as Manhattan rentals turnaround excruciatingly quickly! Documents you should have on hand (for all applicants and guarantors) include:
- 4 most recent paystubs (or school acceptance letter and financial aid award letter, if students)
- most recent W2
- most recent 1040
- most recent checking/savings account statements
- copy of state or federally-issued ID
- copy of social security card
$4,795, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 5066387
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.37 mi)
F2nd Av (0.38 mi)
L1st Av (0.62 mi)
J ZBowery (0.63 mi)
B DGrand St (0.66 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.71 mi)
6Astor Place (0.73 mi)
FEast Broadway (0.77 mi)
6Spring St (0.79 mi)
L3rd Av (0.8 mi)