Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
* Renovated Railroad Apartment with 2 LARGE Bedrooms, Living Room, Separate Kitchen and another separate Room that can be used as a 3rd Bedroom or Home Office
* Bedrooms are Sunny and on opposite ends of apartment for great privacy!
* Located on 38th street off of 28th Avenue this is in the Heart of it all!
* Superintendent on premises and close to train and shopping!
* GREAT SHARE!
CALL, TEXT or EMAIL me today for a Private Showing!
$2,200, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_Miron_65094
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.38 mi)
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.4 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.58 mi)
M R46th St (0.59 mi)
N QBroadway (0.63 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.68 mi)
M RNorthern Blvd (0.94 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (1.02 mi)
M R36th St (1.18 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (1.3 mi)