High Bridge, sitting above the Harlem River on the west side of the Bronx, will soon become the newest gateway to Manhattan.
Bordered by the Harlem River and Yankee Stadium, this neighborhood that’s extremely close to Manhattan (and only spans a square mile) is preparing for greatness. If you’re looking for a place to live, the timing is perfect for High Bridge.. learn more about this neighborhood
#119Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 40% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 33% Elevator Building
- 16% Walk-Up
- 9% Pre War
- 2% Private House
* Gorgeous hardwood floors!
* Fully renovated!
* Walk-in closet!
* Plenty of closet space!
* PRIME LOCATION! (170th Street - B/D/4 trains!)
* Near shops/supermarket!
* GOOD CREDIT A MUST! (NO liens, collections, adverse accounts)
* No previous evictions/judgments
* Minimum total combined income: $56,000
READ MY REVIEWS! - www.LouDuarte.com
* Simple approval process!
* Don't waste your time with unprofessional agents giving you the run-around!
$1,400, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 4894378
4170th St (0.27 mi)
4167th St (0.39 mi)
4Mt Eden Av (0.48 mi)
B170th St (0.51 mi)
B167th St (0.6 mi)
B174-175th Sts (0.66 mi)
4176th St (0.75 mi)
B 4161st St-Yankee Stadium (0.95 mi)
B DTremont Av (1.06 mi)
4Burnside Av (1.14 mi)