Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Recently Renovated
- Located on west 98th St right in from Broadway.
- 2 minutes to the 96th St 1,2,3 train or 8 minutes to the
- B,C trains on Central Park West and 96th St.
- Convenient location with plenty of restaurants, grocery stores
- and all the main conveniences.
- Separate windowed stainless steel kitchen with with microwave.
- Spacious 12' X 15' living room.
- Windowed bathroom with marble floors.
- 1 large double width closet with large above storage unit.
- High Ceilings
- Bright northern and southern exposure.
- 1 flight walk-up (2nd floor) .
- Superintendent is one block away.
- 1 dog under 30 lbs or 1 cat allowed case by case.
$1,795, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: NJT204
1 2 396th St (0.23 mi)
1103rd St (0.27 mi)
B C96th St (0.38 mi)
B C103rd St (0.45 mi)
186th St (0.61 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.61 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.66 mi)
B C86th St (0.71 mi)
1116th St (0.89 mi)
2 3110th St (0.93 mi)