The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
Nice Studio in one of the best luxury buildings in the Financial District.
Beautiful finishes. Stainless Steel Appliance, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Floors and Lots of Light.
Amazing City Views from High Floor.
- Hotel-style lobby and reception area
- Twenty-four hour concierge
- On-site lifestyle concierge by Luxury Attache
- 12,000+ SF Event Center with hotel quality facilities & amenities
- Elegant glass-enclosed private lounge with magnificent river views, billiards table and wet bar
- Fully-equipped Club 90 fitness center
- Club 90 sun deck has spectacular city and river views
- Valet services including dry cleaning, laundry & housecleaning available
- On-site parking available
Pictures are of Model Apartments.
For a private viewing please call Fernando Aponte at 276 or email
$2,650, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_NYLS_3913
1Rector St (0.08 mi)
RRector St (0.11 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.16 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.24 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.25 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.29 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.3 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.39 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.43 mi)