At heart Jennifer Lopez might still be the girl from the block, but this neighborhood in the southeastern Bronx has changed -- and that’s a good thing.
Located near Parkchester, Soundview and Schuylerville, the neighborhood has worked to shake off its run-down past and redefine itself.
When English settlers arrived in the late 1600s, they found a fortified Indian village that overlooked the East River.learn more about this neighborhood
#179Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 59% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Pre War
- 11% Private House
- 8% Elevator Building
- 8% Walk-Up
Low-Rise Elevator Building, Prime
The rent shown is the starting price for this size apartment.
- 2.5 Blocks to Shops at Bruckner Boulevard Shopping Center
- Easy Access to Bruckner Expressway
- 2.5 Blocks to Rite Aid Pharmacy ** Pets must be 35 lbs or less. No Rottweilers or Pitt Bulls. **
- Minimum non
- refundable $200 pet fee Not far away is Sound View Park which is revered for its sports fields, fishing and gorgeous views across Hunts Point to Manhattan!
Price and availability are subject to change.
Please ask about this apartment by ID number: 629684]]>
$1,050, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 6296841941
6Castle Hill Av (0.63 mi)
6Parkchester-East 177th St (0.66 mi)
6St Lawrence Av (0.82 mi)
6Zerega Av (0.88 mi)
6Soundview Av (1.11 mi)
6Westchester Square (1.19 mi)
6Elder Av (1.32 mi)
2 5East 180th St (1.5 mi)
6Middletown Rd (1.57 mi)
2 5Bronx Park East (1.79 mi)