This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Prewar Apartment Building, Condo
- On Premises Dry Cleaning Services
- Free WiFi on the sundecks on the 25th and 26th Floors.
- Less than 1/2 block to B,D,F,N,Q,R,V trains at Herald Square.
- Macy's, H&M, Manhattan Mall, and more are 1/2 block away
- Less than 2 blocks to Penn Station and PATH
- Free Fitness Center has a weight room and classes as yoga, pilates, boot camp, zumba and much more A $10 million dollar renovation updated this Pre War beauty that was originally built in 1912. Apartments arte numbered according to this scheme: Floor number (Up to 25) Wing ID (A, B or C) Unit number (1
- ?) For example: 22B5 is unit #5 on the 22nd floor in wing B.
Please ask about this apartment by ID number: 603017]]>
$2,725, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 6030173089
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.03 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.18 mi)
N R28th St (0.29 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.33 mi)
633rd St (0.34 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.35 mi)
A C E34th St (0.36 mi)
128th St (0.38 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.42 mi)