Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- ABSOULTELY THE LARGEST STUDIO YOULL FIND UNDER 14TH ST!!! ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER DOORMAN/ELEAVTOR BUILDINGS IN THE EAST VILL!
- This MASSIVE studio can fit a QUEEN BED, your DESK, COFFEE TABLE, SECTIONAL COUCH, & DINING TABLE! Where else on Fourth ave can you get this space for this price?! Modern kitchen boasts DISHWASHER & MICROWAVE! HW Floors througout and NUMEROUS CLOSETS! Don't forget 24/6 DOORMAN, ELEVATOR, ON SITE LAUNDRY, LIVE IN SUPER,FREE PRIVATE STORAGE ROOM, BIKE ROOM & GARAGE!
- LITERALLY 5 MIN from NYU, NEW SCHOOL, UNION SQ, ASTOR PLACE, WHOLE FOODS & TRADER JOES! DO NOT MISS A RARE FIND LIKE THIS! Please call me to view today...
$2,650, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1940595
6Astor Place (0.11 mi)
N R8th St (0.16 mi)
L3rd Av (0.2 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.27 mi)
L1st Av (0.38 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.47 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.53 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.53 mi)