Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
- ID #135946
- - Well Kept Beautiful Pre-war building
- - Large Studio or can be Cozy 1br!
- - Storage Space Available!
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Foyer
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Immaculate Hardwood flooring
- - Modern tiled windowed Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Over sized Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - UNBEATABLE Prime Area!
- - STEPS To N/Q Trains on Broadway!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/35.dash.52-33rd-st-queens-ny-11106
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
$1,625, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 729629