If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
This is a brand new renovation in a great building. Come and check it out while you still can!
* Gorgeous light blonde hardwood flooring throughout.
* Lovely pale yellow painted walls.
* Amazing original wall molding and window framing.
* French doors into Living room and Master bedroom.
* King and Queen sized bedrooms.
* Closets in each bedroom.
* Huge living area.
* Lots of light from the wall of windows.
* Eat-in kitchen with stainless steal appliances, white cabinetry, and sleek black countertops.
* Clean and bright white bathroom.
* Elevator building makes this third floor no sweat!
* Street facing! Trees outside your windows!
* Near 2,3 or A,C,B,D trains.
* Walk to City College.
* Quick commute to Columbia University and NY Presbyterian Hospital.
I promise you, I am not exaggerating when I say this place is big. You can all live together and still feel you have privacy here. It's awesome! Come and see!
Not quite the right fit? Let me know. I can show you anything on our website. Let's go apartment shopping!
Call or email Kelly Mares at Bohemia Realty Group.
I will show you to your new home!
Kelly Mares ~ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
$2,600, Four Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 3155959
3145th St (0.2 mi)
2 3135th St (0.34 mi)
3148th St (0.39 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.43 mi)
B C135th St (0.44 mi)
1145th St (0.76 mi)
1137th St (0.79 mi)
B155th St (0.81 mi)
C155th St (0.83 mi)
2 3125th St (0.84 mi)