North Brooklyn neighborhood Bushwick is south and east of Williamsburg, the area it is most often connected with, in an age of ever-blurring neighborhood lines. Bushwick also borders Bedford-Stuyvesant, East New York, Brownsville and Ridgewood, Queens.
As the 21st century began, Bushwick saw many of the positive changes that much of New York City had been experiencing.learn more about this neighborhood
#53Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 26% Walk-Up
- 20% New Building
- 10% Other
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
- 3 Large Bedrooms w/ Ample Closet Space
- 1 Smaller Bedroom (can fit a full size bed)
- Massive Living Room Space
- High Ceilings & Exposed Brick Throughout
- Gorgeous New Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Skylights & Decorative Light Fixtures
- Gleaming New Hardwood Floors
Moments to Halsey L Train!
Great Location on Bushwick / Ridgewood Border
Beautiful Tree-Lined Street
First Month, Last Month, Security & $50 Credit Check is Required.
Co-Signers Welcome! No Broker Fee!
$2,900, Four Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2916395
LHalsey St (0.15 mi)
L MMyrtle-Wyckoff Avs (0.34 mi)
LWilson Av (0.47 mi)
MKnickerbocker Av (0.64 mi)
JHalsey St (0.8 mi)
J ZChauncey St (0.86 mi)
LDeKalb Av (0.88 mi)
LBushwick Av (0.91 mi)
J ZGates Av (0.92 mi)
MCentral Av (1.02 mi)