Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Stunning 4 bedroom 5 bathroom unit
Carefully crafted with the theme of contemporary urban life "reimagined", This building offers its residents sophisticated Manhattan condominium living combined with unrivalved amenities on a scale never before attempted in New York City residential real estate. The building extends forty stories, and is comprised of luxury residences with apartments available exclusively for lease. Commencing on the eleventh floor, discerning owners have a choice of unique and spacious floor plans designed with one to seven bedrooms and sizes ranging from 700 square feet to 6700 square feet.
This building exceeds every expectation for a Manhattan residential building athletic club with the unique 40,000 square foot Athletic Club and Spa, it offers residents an array of wellness and amenities unmatched virtually anywhere. Offerings include a 38' rock climbing wall, full basketball court, bowling alley, squash court, PGA golf simulator, spinning, yoga, pilates,kinesis and personal training rooms, Club lounge, game room and one of only five indoor swimming pools in New York City measuring 75 feet.
Completing the list of conveniences are 24 hour Doorman/Concierge, on -site parking garage, childrens indoor playroom by KidVille, entertainment room with catering kitchen, Riverside South shuttle service,available private storage bins, bicycle room, and lobby lounge area.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$18,900, Four Bedrooms, 5.0 Bathrooms
- 2740 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 8898044
166th St (0.45 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.46 mi)
B C72nd St (0.68 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.73 mi)
179th St (0.76 mi)
B C81st St (0.94 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.94 mi)
C E50th St (0.98 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.99 mi)
F57th St (1.07 mi)