Prospect Heights is relatively small in the realm of Brooklyn neighborhoods, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character.
Nestled between the lush greenery of Prospect Park to the south, the gem of Fort Greene to the north, the suburban comfort of Park Slope to the west, and the urban flavor of Crown Heights to the east, this culturally rich community has become a diverse middle-class outpost right in the heart of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#39Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 10% Brownstone
- 9% New Building
- 8% Elevator/Laundry Building
- ID #822
- - Beautifully maintained pre-war building
- - On-site Super, Doorman, Elevator + Bike Storage
- - VERY SPECIAL 4 bedroom, 3 bath unit in the heart of Prospect Heights!
- - Located on a high floor with beautiful views!
- - PERFECT Location near all shopping & transportation & hot spots!
- - Featuring brand new GUT renovations!
- - Immaculately polished Oak Parquet + Hardwood floors
- - Large living area flooded with sunlight
- - Large sunny windows
- - 3 huge bedrooms + a Master suite w/ Walk-in closet + Private bath!
- - Modern upgraded kitchen w/ All new appliances + Dishwasher
- - 3 Modern tiled & windowed baths
- - Ample closet space
- - Soaring lofty 11ft ceilings
- - Rich original details & Sleek finishes
- - EXCELLENT 5 STAR LOCATION!
- - Brilliant vibe with Dining, shopping & a million things to do just STEPS away!
- - Live near Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens & so much more!
- - 3 minute walk to 2,3 trains @ Grand Army Plaza, 2 blocks to B/Q @ 7th ave!
- - Enjoy the trendiest boutiques, eateries, shops, nightlife & more!
- - Heat & Hot water included
- * 1st,Last month, security + Broker fee to move in
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: must earn 70-80X rent. In & out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This unit is available ASAP, serious candidates only to view.
$6,200, Four Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: #822
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.11 mi)
B Q7th Av (0.24 mi)
2 3Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum (0.33 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.5 mi)
SPark Place (0.58 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.59 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.6 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.66 mi)
RUnion St (0.76 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.76 mi)