Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
Beautiful rare find 4 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in East Village perfect for college students! Close to New York University! Near all major public transportation! Apartment has stainless steel appliances, exposed brick, washer/dryer, controlled key less access to building, ceramic tile bathroom, and hardwood floors!
- Large Sunny Open Living Area
- 4 Large Bright Bedrooms!
- 2 Large Bright Bathrooms!
- Amazing Sunny Open Kitchen!
- Amazing Exposed Brick, Hardwood Floors, Ceramic Tile Bathroom!
- Stainless Steel Appliances, washer/dryer, microwave, Stove/oven, Dishwasher!
- Near New York University!
- Steps Away From All Trains and Public Transportation!
$6,000, Four Bedrooms + Extra Room, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: AB051120136
L1st Av (0.03 mi)
L3rd Av (0.23 mi)
6Astor Place (0.42 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.51 mi)
N R8th St (0.51 mi)
F2nd Av (0.64 mi)
623rd St (0.66 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.72 mi)
N R23rd St (0.75 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.83 mi)