Morningside Heights is located in the northernmost section of the Upper West Side. Despite its geographical location on the UWS, Morningside Heights is referred to by many today as “Greater Harlem.”.
Some also refer to it as SoHa, meaning “south of Harlem.” Before any of these names, however, the neighborhood was known in the 17th century as Vandewater's Heights.learn more about this neighborhood
#52Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 42% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 16% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Elevator Building
- 4% Luxury Highrise
Total gut renovation.
- Kitchen is modern,sleek & open featuring Frigidaire gas ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators, all wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Carrara mosaic marble and brick polished backsplashes.
- Living room features12' ceilings, oversized windows and Brazilian Cherry hardwood plank flooring throughout.
- Three huge bedrooms with great closets, oversized windows, and modern detailing.
- Classic style bath have Kohler fixtures accented by marble vanities with porcelain and ceramic tiling.
- The building features a key fob entry with digital intercom system, laundry room, elevators, newly installed windows and mailboxes.
$3,300, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 1169 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1964602
1137th St (0.07 mi)
1145th St (0.38 mi)
1125th St (0.51 mi)
B C135th St (0.53 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.57 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.81 mi)
C155th St (0.93 mi)
2 3135th St (0.95 mi)
3148th St (0.97 mi)
1157th St (0.98 mi)