Battery Park City apartments have great views but look like they were all part of one centrally planned development, because in large part they were.
Battery Park is located at the southern tip of Manhattan on the west side. It's a planned community built upon the dirt and rock excavated during the construction of the World Trade Center.learn more about this neighborhood
#35Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 85% Luxury Highrise
- 4% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3% Post War
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets harvested from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified timbers
- Spacious kitchens with granite counters
- Vermont slate flooring in kitchen
- Stainless steel EnergyStar appliances
- Marble and limestone bathrooms
- Fresh water in centrally filtered and filtered again at refrigerator water and ice dispencers
- Kohler memoir Series pedestal sinks and water closets
- Custom solar shades in all living rooms
- Air tight insulated exterior wall to reduce heating and cooling requirements
- High comfort and energy conserving heating and air conditioning system, with programmable thermostats, provides filtered and humidified air to each residence.
- Floor to ceiling windows in most apartments provide panoramic skyline and stunning Hudson River views.
- Energy efficient thermally insulated casement windows with low E-coated glass provide maximum comfort.
- Energy and water efficient Bosch(r) washer and dryer provided in each 2- and 3-bedroom residence (optional for all studio and one-bedroom residences).
- Low emission, low volatile organic compound (VOC) building materials and paints provide improved indoor air quality.
- Custom designed space-saving double-hung closets.
- High speed Internet access, cable TV, telephone intercom and multiple phone lines and WiFi.
- Master switch at the entrance to every apartment allows lights to be turned out simultaneously when exiting.
- Premier luxury green rental properties located in downtown's vibrant Battery Park City.
- Fresh filtered air is supplied continuously to each residence: fresh air is humidified in winter; dehumidified in summer.
- 35% more energy efficient than a code-compliant building, resulting in utility cost savings for residents.
- Centrally filtered water is supplied to all faucets in each home, including icemakers. * 24-hour concierge with maid and valet service.
- Private health club, children's playroom, landscaped garden and an on-site valet parking garage. * Spacious layouts with expansive views and more natural light.
- Gourmet granite kitchens, marble and limestone baths, floor-to-ceiling glass, and stainless steel Energy Star appliances.
- WiFi, Fios and satellite TV.
$9,400, Three Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: SOL24B
World Financial Center Ferry Landing (0.16 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.43 mi)
1Franklin St (0.49 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.51 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.53 mi)
RCity Hall (0.55 mi)
A C ECanal St (0.6 mi)
1Canal St (0.63 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.64 mi)