With a thriving community and arts scene, the Lower East Side offers apartments at an excellent value considering the neighborhood’s proximity to all the downtown neighborhoods.
Since the Lower East Side is just south of the East Village, north of Chinatown, east of the East River and west of NoLita, residents have some of the best opportunities to explore some of Manhattan’s most desirable locations.learn more about this neighborhood
#7Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 39% Walk-Up
- 29% Pre War
- 7% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 6% Luxury Highrise
- 4% Elevator Building
Thank you for your interest in the apartment. You will need the following documentation in order to submit a rental application.
*** APPLICANTS & GUARANTORS MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT***
1. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE TENANT (40xMonthly Rent)
(1) To start the application process application must be submitted with initial $500 deposit (2) Fully complete application (3) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (4) Three most recent consecutive pay stubs (5) Current month bank statement (6) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (7) Additional proof of income (i.e. trust funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (8) Letter of reference from previous landlord (9) Photo I.D.
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE GUARANTOR (80xMonthly Rent)
(1) Fully complete application (2) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (3) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (4) Proof of home ownership (i.e. copy of deed or mortgage statement) (5) Additional proof of income (i.e. mutual funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (6) Photo I.D.
3. IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED REQUIREMENTS PLEASE BRING FOLLOWING MONEYS:
* APPLICATION PROCESS FEE * LANDLORD PROCESS FEE * A HOLDING DEPOSIT * LAST MONTHS RENT
**Please note: We accept funds in the form of cash, certified check, money order, traveler's checks and wire transfers only.
"The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend..."
Peter's P. Pierre-Louis
Licensed Sales Person
149 MADISON AVE
New York, NY 10016
$3,300, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1520081
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.27 mi)
F2nd Av (0.38 mi)
J ZBowery (0.57 mi)
B DGrand St (0.58 mi)
FEast Broadway (0.65 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.73 mi)
L1st Av (0.74 mi)
6Spring St (0.75 mi)
6Astor Place (0.8 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.8 mi)