The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
-expansive living room
-wood burning fireplace
-extraordinary west facing views.
- well-proportioned formal dining room is directly off the kitchen.
- three large bedrooms
- two with en-suite bathrooms and another full bath in the hallway
- Off the kitchen is a half bath
- maid's room which includes a washer/dryer.
- every room in the apartment is full of light
- elegant full-service building located in the heart of Carnegie Hill.
$6,500, Three Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 1458021
696th St (0.09 mi)
6103rd St (0.39 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.48 mi)
6110th St (0.75 mi)
B C96th St (0.76 mi)
B C103rd St (0.86 mi)
2 3110th St (0.87 mi)
B C86th St (0.9 mi)
677th St (0.94 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (1.03 mi)