Roosevelt Island – yes, an actual island – is part of the borough of Manhattan, located conveniently between Manhattan and Queens in the middle of the East River.
The Island is approximately two miles long (running along Manhattan from East 46th street to East 85th street) and 800 feet wide. Roosevelt Island provides a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city living without sacrificing proximity to the action.learn more about this neighborhood
#43Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 46% Luxury Highrise
- 31% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Post War
- 4% New Building
- 3% Pre War
- If you want Roosevelt Island and need a 3 BR and 2 bath, you've found your new home!
- If you want the best views on RI - incredible Manhattan skyline view to the west and river views both north and south thru floor to ceiling windows, look no further. Enhanced with 11 foot hig ceilings.
- If you want lots of light with floor to ceiling windows, look no further.
- If you want to be F train close, this is your home - a 5 minute walk. Not to mention Starbucks, restaurants and more.
More closets than you can imagine!
Lease this owner occupied condo for one or more years. I will introduce you to the owner.
Apartment currently confugured as 2 BR but owner will return to orginal 3 BR configuration at no cost.
Easy board approval - no interview!
See it today.
$5,900, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2277980
FRoosevelt Island (0.17 mi)