Borough Park (sometimes called Boro Park), located in southwest-central Brooklyn, is a comparatively quiet neighborhood with unique characteristics that set it apart from the reset of the borough.
Neighboring Bay Ridge and Prospect Park, the heart of the area runs from 11th to 18th avenues and between 40th and 60st streets, with boundaries stretching from Fort Hamilton Parkway to Bay Parkway and 60th Street to McDonald Avenue.learn more about this neighborhood
#79Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Walk-Up
- 29% Pre War
- 11% Private House
- 7% Other
- 6% Post War
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Private House
- - Backyard space
- - Central Heating
- - Central Air
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Brand New Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Expansive/Oversized/Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - TENANT PAY ALL UTILITIES
- * 1st months rent + **2 security deposit** + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$2,194, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2752358
DFort Hamilton Parkway (0.21 mi)
D9th Av (0.28 mi)
D50th St (0.48 mi)
F GChurch Av (0.66 mi)
D55th St (0.8 mi)
FDitmas Av (0.89 mi)
F GFort Hamilton Parkway (0.99 mi)
R45th St (1.02 mi)
D N R36th St (1.02 mi)
NFt. Hamilton Parkway (1.04 mi)