Park Slope, often known as the baby stroller capital of the world, very much lives up to its reputation but is so much more than that.
While many young parents with children inhabit the neighborhood because of its excellent education system and proximity to Prospect Park, its lovely tree-lined streets, community focus, and selection of restaurants make it a wonderful neighborhood for anyone to live in.learn more about this neighborhood
#28Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 19% Pre War
- 18% Brownstone
- 8% Townhouse
- 7% New Building
DUPLEX LOWER FLOOR. NO FEE!! (YEAH!)
*NO BROKERS PLEASE
*INCLUDES LUXURY FEATURES
3 BEDROOMS (2 rooms, queen, 1 full or twin)
2 BATH (master bedroom ensuite)
LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT. A real gem of a find with those who love gardens!
- BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN CHERRY WOOD FULL PLANK FLOORS
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, (Whirlpool and GE-fridge, stove, dishwasher)
- GRANITE COUNTER TOPS
- STAINLESS STEEL DROP SINK
- RAIN SHOWER WITH 5 LUXURY SETTINGS
- 700 SQ OF OUTDOOR SPACE NEWLY LANDSCAPED
- WASHER AND DRYER (GE) - PRIVATE LAUNDRY ROOM
- 12' FOOT HIGH CEILINGS
- GREAT CLOSET SPACE
- 19TH CENTURY ORIGINAL INLAY (IN MASTER BEDROOM FLOORS)
- 19TH CENTURY ORIGINAL FIREPLACE MANTLE (IN MASTER BEDROOM)
- RECESSED MODERN LIGHT FIXTURES
- FANTASTIC STORAGE
- LARGE LIVING ROOM - OPEN CONCEPT INTO KITCHEN
- BAR SETTTING IN KITCHEN
- PET ON APPROVAL (RUFF!)
NEAR ATLANTIC-PACIFIC TERMINAL
OPEN HOUSE: SAT MAY 4TH AND SUN MAY 5 TH - 11am- 1pm.
EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE COMING TO GET EXACT ADDRESS OR FUTHER QUESTIONS!
GOOD CREDIT IS ABSOLUTE
HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING TO ALL!
$4,999, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 1825857