Crown Heights is located in central Brooklyn. It is bordered by Prospect Park to the west, Flatbush to the south, Brownsville to the east, and Bedford-Stuyvesant to the north.
Today, Crown Heights is a vibrant up-and-coming area with over 150,000 residents. The neighborhood is undergoing rapid change, with a wonderful blend of culture, food, shops, and living areas. Crown Heights is home to a diverse population, joining other neighborhoods in making up the melting pot of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#60Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 22% Walk-Up
- 8% Brownstone
- 8% New Building
- 6% Elevator Building
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Backyard space
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - ExpansiveUpgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS! A/C 3 Blocks away
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/1074-bergen-st-brooklyn-ny-11216
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
* 1st months rent + security deposit
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other time.
$3,000, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 137887
LRockaway Parkway (1.39 mi)
LEast 105th St (1.82 mi)