If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
* Fully renovated with condo-like, modern finishes
* Queen-Sized Bedrooms
* Dark hard wood floors
* Stainless steal appliances and fixtures with DISHWASHER & MICROWAVE
* Exposed brick
* Very clean and well-maintained building
* Blocks from A/C, B/D, & 2/3 trains
* Near City College & Columbia Univeristy
* In the heart of Happening Harlem!
* Walk to Lenox Coffee, Corner Social, Red Rooster. Whole Foods is on its way!
Call or email Kelly Mares at Bohemia Realty Group.
I will show you to your new home!
Kelly Mares ~ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
$2,600, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2172
2 3125th St (0.21 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.3 mi)
2 3135th St (0.4 mi)
B C135th St (0.46 mi)
B C116th St (0.61 mi)
2 3116th St (0.61 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.65 mi)
1125th St (0.69 mi)
1137th St (0.86 mi)
6116th St (0.87 mi)