Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
-Elevator & Laundry
-Upgraded kitchen cabinets
-Brand New appliances
-Ample cabinet/counter Space
-Sparkling Hardwood floors
-Ample closet space
-Gorgeous natural light exposure
-Original details & moldings
-STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
-See for yourself:
-HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
* Pets OK Upon Approval
* CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
* APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
* GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
* This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you! If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$4,000, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 4873959
GClasson Av (0.06 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.36 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.44 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.5 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.56 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.65 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.77 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.8 mi)
GFulton St (0.82 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.89 mi)