Woodside was once part of a large scale residential development of Queens in the late 1800s, when a large Irish-American community resided there.
To this day the historic presence of Irish-Americans in Woodside is evident - there are Irish pubs on most street corners.
East of the 61st Street/Woodside subway station, the neighborhood becomes increasing Asian American, and includes Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Filipino Americans (including “Little Manilla” on Roosevelt Avenue).learn more about this neighborhood
#83Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 35% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 16% Walk-Up
- 16% Pre War
- 13% Elevator Building
- 5% Private House
- Spacious 3 bedroom apartment with Large Living area and beautiful separate dining area. Modern floor plan affords best use of space. Plush carpeting in living area. Great Closet Space. Galley kitchen completely updated and separate opens to large dining area. Bathroom has beautiful finishes. All UTILITIES INCLUDED! And just minutes to Manhattan through the express bus RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP! Located on a beautiful tree lined block in an exceptionally well kept Elevator building With Laundry,live-in super and a children's playground. The convenience of the area makes this apartment is a gem! Just blocks to the Express Stop at 61st station of the # 7 line, you are just fifteen minutes straight to Grand Central Station! Gym and supermarket just blocks away. Laundry in building and super on premises. Garage parking available. Meticulous building and a great location. With every convenience and a fantastic price! This is a steal!
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please!
$2,500, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1685566-2
7Lincoln Av-52nd St (0.45 mi)
7Woodside Av-61st St (0.46 mi)
LIRRWoodside (0.49 mi)
7Bliss St-46th St (0.66 mi)
7Fisk Av-69th St (0.74 mi)
M R65th St (0.83 mi)
M RNorthern Blvd (0.95 mi)
7Lowery St-40th St (0.95 mi)
E F M R 7Broadway-74th St (0.97 mi)
E F M R 7Roosevelt Av-Jackson Hts (0.97 mi)