One of the gems of eastern Queens, Bayside is a sizeable, wealthy upper middle class neighborhood close to the Queens/Nassau County divide.
It was ranked by CNN Money as one of the most expensive housing markets nationally for detached homes. Despite this, it has historically been seen as a very safe, desirable neighborhood in Queens for the upper middle class that maintains a high population density relative to nearby neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#144Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Private House
- 14% Townhouse
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Condo or Co-Op Building
Unit Available at $2,550 / month each
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Laundry Hook-Up
- Elegant & Formal Sized Rooms Including BEDROOMS!
- Open LR / DR / ISLAND KITCHEN
- 2 MARBLE BATHS
- Amazing Cognac Oak Flooring throughout
- 5 minute walk to Rail Road, one block off Bell Blvd
- Please be financially and Credit Worthy
call AstoriaNYcondos.com ........EXCLUSIVE
$2,550, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 4576389