One of the borough’s oldest neighborhoods, Brooklyn Heights was established in 1834 and has been a vibrant area since.
Brooklyn Heights borders are Old Fulton Street near the Brooklyn Bridge on the north end and Atlantic Avenue to the south. The East River forms its western edge and the area stretches east to Court Street and Cadman Plaza, near the Brooklyn federal buildings.learn more about this neighborhood
#37Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 19% Pre War
- 8% Walk-Up
- 6% Elevator Building
Legal Disclosure: Neighborhood descriptions and data are created exclusively by Naked Apartments without contributions or approval from the agents listed on this page.
*Dream Location in the Hart of Brooklyn Heights* . 1/2 BLOCK TO PROMENADE*
- - ID#124345
- - Renovated!
- - Private outdoor space
- - Laundry in Building
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself:www.walkscore.com/score/140-willow-st-brooklyn-ny-11201
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
- * 1st months rent + Last+ security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each other's time Please!
- Not Quite what you're looking for? IF you need to move CONTACT ME for EXCLUSIVE listings ALL OVER Manhattan,Brooklyn & Queens!
$4,200, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 124345
2 3Clark St (0.18 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.25 mi)
A CHigh St (0.33 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.38 mi)
Fulton Ferry Landing (0.46 mi)
FYork St (0.61 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.62 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.72 mi)
F GBergen St (0.76 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.86 mi)