Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Fascinating 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit with stunning views.
This building commands a prime location in the West Side, near Lincoln Center, the Time Warner Center, and Columbus Avenue.It offers the height of luxury and sophistication inside and out. An elegant entrance opens to a soaring 2-story lobby. Wide, beautifully appointed, warmly lighted corridors lead to custom-designed apartment entrances. All one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are unusually large and gracious. Public spaces are equally accommodating, from the fully equipped fitness center and playroom to the landscaped rooftop terrace.
If in amenities if written Terrace it means for the rooftop.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$5,895, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 8548151
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.24 mi)
166th St (0.27 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.42 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.5 mi)
B C72nd St (0.5 mi)
F57th St (0.55 mi)
C E50th St (0.58 mi)
150th St (0.6 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.6 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.62 mi)