If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
This is a rare find, all comparable sized units nearby are $2000+
Won't last in this 1%vacancy market so stop procrasitnating.
LOCATION: 116TH & 7TH AVE
Come and see what all the fuss is about here in South Harlem.
* Nearby Restaurants & Bars: Cedric, Chocolate, Bad Horse Pizza, Lido, Harlem Tavern, Mocca Bar, Les Ambassades Red Rooster and More!!
- One avenue from teh now famous Restaurant Row (Frederick Douglass Blvd).
- Spacious Bright Queen sized bedrooms + Walk in closet (Yes i know! Carzy)
- Steps to 2/3 and B/C trains
- Pet Friendly
- Stabilized!! (Seriously this is RARE!)
- Great Vibrant Neighborhood
- Spacious Living loom with room for dinning table
- Heat & Hot Water Included
- Great shopping nearby
- Wholefoods to arrive at 125th and Lenox just one avenue away!
$1,950, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 135w116
2 3116th St (0.1 mi)
B C116th St (0.23 mi)
2 3110th St (0.31 mi)
2 3125th St (0.44 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.45 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.54 mi)
6116th St (0.58 mi)
6110th St (0.66 mi)
B C103rd St (0.71 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.72 mi)