DUMBO, an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, is a Brooklyn neighborhood where artists and yuppies collide.
The residential DUMBO apartments are occupied primarily by professionals, aside from a penthouse where Mos Def resides. The warehouse work spaces still host many artists and double as storage spaces for Manhattanites and businesses.
DUMBO borders the East River and extends into Vinegar Hill.learn more about this neighborhood
#40Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Loft Building
- 18% Luxury Highrise
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 8% New Building
This home's fine features include:
- open kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line stainless appliances
- custom Shaker style cabinetry and granite counters
- 2 full bathrooms with marble-topped double sink vanities
- whirlpool soaking tubs
- chrome fixtures
- frameless glass shower enclosures
- sustainable bamboo floors and vaulted ceilings enhance the elegance of loft living
Residents in this full service building also enjoy a 24 hour concierge, private fitness facility, expansive roof deck and valet laundry services.
CALL/TEXT/EMAIL to view it today!
$5,995, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Loft Building
- 1384 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2609835
FYork St (0.18 mi)
A CHigh St (0.2 mi)
Fulton Ferry Landing (0.26 mi)
2 3Clark St (0.35 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.55 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.57 mi)
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.72 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.85 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.97 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (1.0 mi)