The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
1. a) Welcome to your new home with amazing full river view and architecture! Set on Manhattan's southeastern tip - the financial heart of the city, boasting the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The neighborhood consists of the area south of City Hall Park and east of Battery Park City.
b) Rent an amazing living experience in a real masterpiece of modern architecture! Placed in the financial heart of the city - Manhattan's southeastern tip, the building provides excellent full river views. The neighborhood is a mix of south part of City Hall Park and east of Battery Park City.
- Panoramic city and river view
- Stainless steel appliances
- Signature vertical grain Douglas Fir cabinetry
- designed door handles and hardware
- White Oakf looring
- Solar shades
- W/D in unit
- Water filtration
- Individually controlled vertical heating and cooling units
- Large picture windows
- 1,200 square-foot group fitness studio, boxing studio, private training studio, screening room, playroom, tweens' den, library.
- Grilling terrace with dining cabanas, game room, golf simulator.
- Sky lit 50-foot swimming pool with sundeck, 3,300 square-foot fitness center, spa suite with private treatment rooms, chef's demonstration and catering kitchen, private dining room, drawing room with grand piano and multiple seating areas.
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$6,500, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 8351696
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.14 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.15 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.16 mi)
RCity Hall (0.19 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.2 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.29 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.29 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.36 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.42 mi)